Creating a product-service system for a new asthma management startup.
User Experience Design
At Propeller, our goal was to build a model that simulates patient’s asthma occurrences and their asthma management by using graphical visualizations that rely on sensor and location data, self-reported information, publicly available data sets, community-reported information and clinical guidelines.
The dashboard is the primary ‘space’ on a screen where the user interacts with the service. The goal of the dashboard is to help patients better manage their asthma by:
- Providing a broader context to their asthma management
- Allowing a deeper understanding of their behavior around asthma management
- Making it easier to understand possible correlations
- Connecting with and learning from others like them
- Engaging in what-if scenarios to simulate their future selves